quinta-feira, 28 de abril de 2011

Welcome home man.

Although I said that's not my habit write in english, the words flow easily this way. Traveling always inspires me. I belive that inspires every one if you dont get sick or sleep the whole time. These last four days I spent time with my family and folks, really good stuff. Perhaps I' am too nostalgic and saudosist now, but thats a good part of me. Life can't be fullfilled without people to love, care, worry and even, those you never know what kind of feelings you feel about. When I walked through the door, I felt home. The same mobile and smell, but a different air. An air which I no long make part. The same home, but another being. A visitant with new stories, expectations, a suitcase and oh! a moustache. Stories that include a reflex, too similar, but far to be an image. With thoughts and words and worlds. Also a new and great and indecipherable someone. This I'll try to describe later. No, better dont even try. The question here is: Where I do belong?

Um comentário:

  1. Estou refletindo aqui se você escreve melhor em inglês ou português. De fato, dá pra perceber que suas palavras fluem facilmente em inglês, porque quando se lê, elas fluem da mesma forma. Eu gosto desses sentimentos, imagino que sejam doces de se sentir. Mas eu não sei como é pra você. Aiai, ascendente em câncer. Suas reflexões são bonitas, porque você tem um jeito delicado de mostrar coisas delicadas.

    ResponderExcluir