segunda-feira, 25 de abril de 2011

Mutant Instinct.

Lately some questions have hammered my mind, essentially of existentialist nature. The kind of questions that my dad, when asked, would say ''Sometimes it's better stop asking and start living. Worry about questions that may enrich your life.'' And it makes me wonder even more.Which type of questions are these?
Is not part of my style, writing personal posts, nor in english (although my digressions are usually in english).


My most recent query to myself:
Few days can really change someone?
I would say no, but in my deepest thoughts I can't deny this. I've changed. My perspective is so increased, the part of what is called 'growing' that I never really understood. The fear of losing my identity always scared me a lot, until I realized that I never had one. Live is in itself, change, mutate. We have ours principles (or not), beliefs (or not again), but at least, main ideias, when well defined, an ideology. Never a constant form; people aren't archés. There is no be or not-be. Parmenides forgive me, but I don't care if the coming-to-be it's a sensitive ilusion, nothing proves that life ain't also one.
A song called 'ripples' clarifies so much:


While you're down a pool appears
The face in the water looks up
And she shakes her head as if to say
That it's the last time you'll look like today


Sail away, away
Ripples never come back...                ok, I'm too sleepy to continue.

Some other questions will appear and be posted here. Meanwhile I keep changing.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário